- Floor Area: 188 sqm
- Land Size: 450 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 2007
About this listing
This well-maintained home is an ideal consideration for local & interstate investors, private superannuation funds and astute investors looking for security and a high-value tenant, and those seeking quality additions to an investment portfolio with no lapse in rent, EVER!
Please note that DHA leased properties have regular rent reviews to keep up with increasing rents in the market place.
Situated at Andrews Farm and constructed in 2007 with a tidy façade and offering 4 bedrooms. Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk-in robe and all remaining bedrooms have built in robes. The kitchen is located to the centre of the properties floor plan, opening to the outdoor rear veranda, making indoor & outdoor living/entertaining a breeze. Complete with ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and easy access to local schools and shopping precinct, this property ticks all the boxes when looking for a sound long term investment.
Other features that enhance the investment:
- Double garage under the main roof
- Two large living areas
- Fully established front and rear gardens
- Surrounded by other quality establish homes
- Easy access to parks, retail centre and schools
Currently leased until October 2023, rent is at per $1,320 per month - weekly rent being $330 and less monthly management fee of $217.80 (incl. GST) on DHA management fees. Therefore, NET rent being approx. $1,102.20
Council / Playford
Built / 2007
Land / 450sqm
Building / 188sqm
Rent / $330 per week
Lease end date /19/8/2023
Easements / Nil
Nick Bevan: 0407 917 456
- As a courtesy to DHA and the tenants, we will not be conducting open inspections, so we encourage you to call us so we can have a chat and then see if it is appropriate for you to have a private viewing of the house.
- This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
- DHA Right to Vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction or Extension.